A lot of people believe that their life has a greater purpose, but they feel “stuck” – caught in the rat race with no chance of escape and no possibility of doing something awesome. They just go through the motions, doing what they believe is “right” feeling empty and unfulfilled.
I’m telling you it doesn’t have to be that way.
This book is about seeing things differently. It’s about finding your place and identifying your gifts so that you can steward your talents well as you push past average, fulfill your God-given purpose and achieve your goals.
Whether you’re 16 or 76, you still have time to do something great with your life. You have a specific calling on your life, and this book is a practical guide to figuring out what that is and then going for it with everything that you’ve got.
I wrote this book because I saw a lot of Christians who were believing God for great things, but weren’t willing to step out in faith and chase their dreams. If that’s you, I want to encourage you to push past the fear of failure and join me as we chase awesome together.
- All ebook versions (PDF, MOBI, EPUB)
- Downloadable audiobook version (see the appendix for the URL)
- My list of essential productivity tools & apps
DISCLAIMER: This book is the culmination of my own experiences. I am not pretending to be a self-help expert or claiming to be a Biblical scholar. This book is the result of 100s of hours of self-study and I’ve seen the principles that I’ve put in this book work in my own life. Buy applying these principles, I’ve gained clarity regarding my vision & purpose and I believe that if it worked for me then it can work for you.
Here’s what this book is not:
- another “methods” book – there are a lot of systems out there which are great, but systems are only good if you’re focusing on the right things. This book helps you dig deeper into find your own unique God-given purpose.
- a 12-step plan – this book will show you how to get the custom-fitted plan for your life, but it won’t try to put you in a box and tell you to do things a certain way.
- a theological discourse – I have a Bible College degree, but there are no fancy letters at the end of my name. This book is simply the culmination of what I’ve learned from experience, and I believe that if it can work for me it can work for you too.
- long – it’s intentionally on the short side, so you can even read through it in one afternoon. Action steps are included to help you apply the principles to your own life. It’s designed to get you moving in the right direction, but then you actually have to do something about it!
- felt that you were created for more (asked yourself “is this it?”)
- gotten in a slump and didn’t know how to break out of it
- questioned why you’re not seeing breakthrough in your life
- wondered what you can do to make a better future
It’s time to push past average – it’s time to hustle.